Search This Blog

Sunday 23 October 2011

Finals, Stockholm/Moscow - Results

So I went 0/2 on my picks today.  Troicki got schooled by Tipsarevic, and the way he's been playing lately that's really no surprise.  I should not have had a pick on that match, but Troicki at the price he was at seemed favorable.  Jarkko, seemed like a good pick and after losing the first set, and winning the second he had Monfils on the ropes in his first two service games, after he failed to convert those break opportunities he completely fell apart.  I got out of my position after he failed to break in Monfils' second serve game.  I thought that might mentally plague him and it did, as he immediately was broken, so I had a slight win on that game.

I hope others caught that as well.

Picks for tomorrow out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment