Search This Blog

Friday 30 December 2011

Mubadala Semis Results

Today went down about how my gut had it going, except for the fact that Federer got punked out like a bitch.  I didn't watch and I'm glad because it would have been difficult to see him take such a thrashing.  I wouldn't read too much into it though as it was an exhibition, he hadn't had a match in over a month, and he was facing the world number 1 who had more time off and played a rough match against Monfils the day before.

Rafa's loss to Ferrer was also somewhat expected.  Rafa is burned out.  I believe that he'll drop out of the number 2 spot later this year.  He has mentally crumbled since losing 6 finals to Novak this year.

Picks
Hopman Cup
Richard Gasquet @ 1.04 v Di Wu

That's it.  I feel as though Roger will beat Rafa in UAE, but the odds were too far in his favor, but I'm not making that a pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment