Search This Blog

Friday 2 September 2011

Day 3, 4, 5 Results

Day 3
Day 3 was a really tough day especially if you weren't doing any trading.  If you just took my picks as bets then the Return on Money Wagered would've been -58.5% (ROMW).  However, since I got out of Sweeting after he won the first set and I backed Bogomolov for more when he lost the first set, and then again when he lost the second set, I only lost a bit of money on Day 3.

Day 4
Day 4 I only had two picks and it was 1/1 and if you bet you'd be down 26%.  I was watching the Tomic match and I got out early in this match because he looked terrible and Cilic looked fierce.  Federer should be on notice.

Day 5
On straight betting I was 2/2 today and ROMW was up 86.5%.  Today was finally back to a winning day.  I also backed Murray down two sets and sold off when he won the 3rd set.  Wish I had held onto that, but I'm happy with the winnings.




No comments:

Post a Comment