Search This Blog

Thursday 9 February 2012

Davis Cup 1st round weekend

Tennis hasn't been on all week and I haven't known what to do with myself.  Should be a fun weekend.  I'm especially looking forward to watching the US team vs Switzerland.  The beauty of betting on Davis Cup is that you a betting on a collective result.  You're betting on not just one player in one match you're betting on the performance of 2-4 players between 4 singles matches and 1 doubles match.

Tie betting

Czech Republic @ 1.08 v Italy - The combination of Berdych and Stepanek at singles will surely be too much for the Italian team

Serbia @ 1.01 v Sweden - This is an utter certainty.  I can't even imagine why someone would bet against Serbia in this one

Spain @ 1.04 v Kazakhstan - Again this would be a real surprise

Rubbers


Haase @ 1.03 v Paukku
Bogomolov @ 1.35 v Haider-Maurer
Berdych @ 1.04 v Bolelli
Tipsarevic @ 1.02 v Prpic
Almagro @ 1.1 v Golubev


I will make updates tomorrow after all the action is settled.  I will likely make some more team picks after the 1st day shakes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment