Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Day 2 Results in Spain/Switzerland

Went 0/5 today.  Terrible day for picks, but there were several good trading opportunities.  I backed Almagro after he dropped down a set and a break and greened up when he won the 2nd set for a nice profit.  And I made a few other moves.  Although almost all my picks today were for underdogs today, I didn't manage to pick one of the underdog wins of the day.  Kei Nishikori came back from a set down to beat Tomas Berdych.  I thought about making this pick after Nishikori's recent surge in Asia, but of course I didn't.  Michael Lammer beat Mikhail Youzhny which is kind of a big surprise since there separation in the rankings in a few hundred.  Granollers beat Dolgopolov, but I was on the wrong side of that one.  Juan Monaco beating Almagro was another one that I considered for an underdog pick, but alas I picked all wrong today.  Sometimes you do great, sometimes you do ok, and some days you do absolutely terrible and that was today. However, I'll have picks for tomorrow up shortly and I know they're going to perform better.

No comments:

Post a Comment