Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Cincy Masters - Day 3 Partial Results

So far all my matches have held up except for Tsonga.  The Serena Williams match was a loss, but since it was a walkover all bets are off.

However, since Tsonga lost and Serena didn't play the total gain for the day is only a couple percent.  Since this is the case, I'm going to add a few more plays to my bets for today.

I'm going to back Djokovic in both the first set and the second set for as well as the whole match.

I'll be back tomorrow to make picks.

Update

Novak won in straight sets so I ended the day up around 4%.  Not a great day, but remember any gain is better than a day of losses.  Today was a relatively low risk low reward day.  Since I couldn't actually trade on the matches as I was on a flight I didn't want to outright back any underdogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment