Search This Blog

Friday 19 August 2011

Cincy Masters - Friday

Tomorrow or Today, depending on where you're at there is only one Men's single match.  Fish v Nadal.

Men's Tournament
Favorites
Murray @ 1.2 v Simon - I had a tough time with this one, because Simon is a great tennis player and has played great during this tournament, while Murray has struggled.  However, I feel Murray will find a way to make it to the semis after a first round loss in Montreal.  It could be close so get out while you can.

Federer @ 1.27 v Berdych

Djokovic @ 1.09 v Monfils

Dogs
Fish @ 2.46 v Nadal -- Fish has been playing great all year, and really great since Wimbledon.  He keeps looking better and better and I think this is a great time for him to take out a top 4 guy.


Women's Tournament
I still don't have anything on the women's front.  If I see something in before tomorrow's matches start, I'll definitely update.


No comments:

Post a Comment