Search This Blog

Saturday 27 August 2011

Friday Results, regular picks down -5.3% or 1/3 trading up

Yesterday I only picked one correctly and that was John Isner beating Andy Roddick.  It was a tight match, which I figured it would be and since the odds didn't reflect how close it would be I chose Isner.  I actually traded out of this position when the 1 set went to a tiebreaker.  It was a good time to take a nice profit, and cut out the risk of Isner losing the set, and giving my position a bad loss

Robin Haase won the first set and I sold out when that happened.  I didn't want to take any chances and I was right to do so.

I sold off on Na Li after her first set loss for a loss on that position.  The market seemed to think she would come back because the price wasn't too bad.

Overall I was up on the day so even though if I bet on each of these I'd be down a bit, I ended up with a good position.

No comments:

Post a Comment