Search This Blog

Thursday 16 June 2011

Better day at Aegon International

Up 11% New Bankroll 88.47.


Today I started out trading the Venus Williams v Daniela Hantuchova match.  I watched the match from the beginning and I saw that although Venus lost the first set she was playing really well.  So I backed her as soon as the first set was over.  She continued to play well in the second set and won 5-7.  The odds moved severely back in my favor and I sold out for a nice profit.

I then traded Stosur v. Zvonareva match.  At the beginning of the match I backed the serving receiving back and forth until the first break.  This strategy didn't work that well, but I still ended up with a profit.  After the first break I wasn't feeling very good about the match and my confidence trading the match so I quit.

One of the lessons I've learned from this and past experiences is that you shouldn't trade when you're not confident or when you're not focused.  Like the players on the court you have to be fit to trade.  Like the players you can't trade profitably if you're not mentally fit.  I'll trade more tomorrow on the Aegon International.

No comments:

Post a Comment