Search This Blog

Thursday 23 June 2011

Wimbledon Day 4 - Trading suggestions for the day

My trading suggestions for the day:

Last night Juan Martin Del Potro went down one set to Oliver Rochus.  I'd back him before the start of the match today and sell off whenever you get comfortable.  After an early break or even a break opportunity will create a decent profit.

I'd back Tomic v Andreev and sell off after the first set.

I'd back Jurgen Melzer v Denis Tursonov and sell off if he get's an early break or an early break opportunity.

Lastly, I'd back Soderling v Hewitt.  I think that this won't be much of a match, but you still get decent odds.

One thing to remember when making assumptions before a match is that you should watch the match and try to get a feel for the way it is going.  There are times that you can tell that it's not a certain players day.  For instance, yesterday I wanted to bank Fernando Verdasco but after watching the first few games it was obvious that he was going to struggle with the match.

Happy Trading!

No comments:

Post a Comment