Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Wimbledon Day 3 - Pretrading

Today I decided that I would post my strategy for the day before I actually start trading.  That way I have some accountability to my plan and my readers.  A well as giving any of my readers my thoughts for their own use.

So, today I plan to back Gilles Simon @ 1.64 against Dudi Sela.  Simon is an excellent player and he should take this in 3 or 4 sets.  I will trade out of this position if he gets up one set.  I will also back him further if he gets down one set and then move out of the position after set 2.

After Verdasco's long 5 set match yesterday v Stepanek, I will watch for an opportunity in his match today.

I will keep an eye on Wawrinka and other heavy favorites to see if they get down an early break or early set and back them until they're profitable.

I will update after trading about what moves I made and which direction I will try and go tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment