Search This Blog

Monday 27 June 2011

Wimbledon Day 7 - Round of 16!

Today marks the start of the round of 16 matches.

This is where the matches should get a lot tighter for the favorites.

I'm going to start the day by backing,

Juan Martin del Potro v Rafael Nadal

Mardy Fish v Tomas Berdych

David Ferrer v Jo-Wilfred Tsonga

Bernard Tomic v Xavier Malisse

I'll sell out of these positions as soon as there is a decent profit margin.

Tomic/Malisse was up first....

I made a nice profit after Tomic put Malisse down a break on his first service game.

Gasquet pushed Murray to a break point on his first service game.  The line moved from 4.3 (where I backed Gasquet) to 3.0 when Gasquet had the break opportunity.  I sold off for a healthy profit.

Mardy Fish won the first set in his match up with Berdych.  I would've pulled out right at the beginning of the tiebreaker, but Berdych's 1st serve percentage was horrible so I held on until after he won for a bigger profit.

Currently del Potro and Nadal are still on serve, I'm debated whether to sell off or not, but we'll see.

Also, in a rare move to trade on Women's tennis I backed Pironkova v V. Williams.  This turned out well and I sold off after Pironkova's first break on Venus.

No comments:

Post a Comment