Search This Blog

Friday 24 June 2011

Wimbledon Day 5

As suspected David Ferrer played well and finished off Ryan Harrison in 5 sets.

However, as I type Roddick is down 2 sets to love against Feliciano Lopez.  I think he's got a good chance to come back and win this match or even take the next set.  But we will see.  He lost two sets in the tiebreaker which is tough.  Hopefully he makes a comeback.

I lost my stake on Roddick.  It was a tough blow, but I made the mistake of betting on him when I hadn't seen how the play was going.  If I had I would have seen that he was not playing well and Feliciano was playing out of his mind.  I didn't lose much as I didn't place a huge amount on this match.

Otherwise things for today were good.  Gilles Simon took the first set with Del Potro into a tiebreaker, which is where I sold off for a good profit.  I then backed Simon after he lost the first set, and again sold out after he got a break.

Monfils lost the first set which is when I further backed him, as I was watching this match and he came back to win the second to which I made a profit.

I'll update my P/L in the morning and make suggestions for what I did during the Murray match and my picks for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment