Search This Blog

Friday 17 June 2011

Xavier my savior today - UNICEF Open

Up 6% New Bankroll 93.78.

Today I started the day trading on a match betwee Xavier Malisse and Alex Bogomolov at the UNICEF Open in The Netherlands.  I only made one trade on the match, I initially backed Malisse to win and as soon as he broke in the first set I traded out for profit.

I planned on trading the later matches at the Aegon International, but bad weather here in the UK prevented the matches from playing.  So I although I felt as though I would like to continue trading today, there weren't any other matches that I felt confident in trading.  It is hard to stay disciplined to know when to quit, but today I feel as though I definitely made the right decision.

I'll try to spend the rest of the day analyzing the Wimbledon draw so that I can decide which matches I want to trade on Monday.  As there are so many matches on Monday it will be impertinent that I make smart selections.

Be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment