Search This Blog

Monday 30 January 2012

Results Day 1 Zagreb, Montpellier, Vina del Mar ATP 250s

Montpellier
Qualifier
Serra @ 1.31 v Carreno Busta -- This was a great pick.  If I could've picked it twice I would've have.

1st round
Pospisil @ 1.51 v Rufin -- I was confused yesterday why Pospisil was so high against this seemingly nobody.  I thought it was too much.  Even though Pospisil had his chances he was never in control of this match.

Davydenko @ 1.41 v Robert -- Davydenko gave it to Robert.  I was really happy with this result and with this pick.
Muller @ 2.38 @ F Mayer -- Sometimes you win some sometimes you lose these types of picks.  Muller definitely had his chances in both sets, he just couldn't convert on the pile of break opps he had.  Mayer made him pay for it.

Zagreb
Qualifier
Melzer @ 1.13 v Fischer -- Melzer was a no brainer here.  He has been playing well and Fischer can't do much.

Ljubicic @ 1.21 v Beck -- This turned out to be a very close match with the match going to Ljubicic, in the end I think that the Croat's will in his home countries capital was enough to get him through.  Something I was definitely banking on.

Seppi @ 1.32 v Brands -- Seppi won this in straights as suspected.

Overall I was happy with the picks for today, although Vasek was a bit high and maybe should've thought something of it.  But I also think Davydenko should've been a bit lower too.

No comments:

Post a Comment