Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Sorry for the lack of posts.... Wednesday morning picks

Sorry for the day off guys.  I didn't have time to look at anything that in depth to bet, and nothing really looked that great at first glance.  I was surprised to see Ward lose, I have a feeling that he's going to be a breakout player, but I've felt that way for awhile after I saw him at Queen's last summer.

Dodig saved 5 match points to win the other day thank god.  After saving match points in two successive service games, I took him at 3 in the tie-breaker.  It turned out well as soon as he won the breaker he was priced at 1.4.

Bogomolov also won in a somewhat close one.

Today's picks
Brisbane
Favs
Tomic @ 1.29 v Ito
Dolgopolov @ 1.43 v Andreev
Haas @ 1.84 v Istomin
Baghdatis @ 1.69 v Nishikori


I may post others for Doha later today, but I didn't see anything in Chennai that I liked.
Dogs
Nieminen @ 2.62 v Stepanek

No comments:

Post a Comment