Search This Blog

Sunday 8 January 2012

Results so far in the new year

Hey guys, I've been kind of slacking at the beginning of the season to get meaningful feedback on my own picks to give as in depth of an analysis as I'd like to give and it's been due to the fact that I've been overwhelmed with the shear number of matches going on around the world with Hopman, Doha, Chennai, Brisbane, Auckland, Sydney all having tournaments at the same time.  I also have wanted to ease back into the season.  After time off tennis players can be shaky, we've seen that already in Federer getting punked out at Mubadala by both Rafa and Djoko, Dodig almost losing in India to a 200+ ranked qualifier, Wawrinka losing to Go Soeda.  Craziness abounds, so I'm trying to wait until predictableness is better.  Which is the point of this blog.

However, the results for this year so far are quite good.  I'm up 7.8% of total money wagered going 8 out of 10.  So far I'm pleased with myself and plan on staying the black.  I'm looking forward to this weeks fewer tournaments and the beauty that is Grand Slam tennis next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment