Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Results day 10 in Oz

Yesterday was a great day.  I went 3/3 and gained some more ground on the year!

Djokovic def. Ferrer (3-0) - I wasn't surprised by this result, but I thought that Novak might struggle and drop 1 maybe even 2 sets.  Otherwise I would've chosen (3-0).  As suspected Novak did struggle a lot.  Ferrer should have had 1 of the first 2 sets and I think the fact that he didn't broke him for set 3.

Murray def. Nishikori (3-0) - As suspected Murray beat Nishikori with ease.  He struggled at times with his serve and was even down a break early in the 3rd set, but since Murray is probably the 2nd or 3rd best returner in Men's tennis I wasn't at all worried.  Especially since Nishikori was busted up from all the sets he had already played this week, between singles and doubles.

Let me know what you think of these matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment